Want to test your server code but you inherited a code base without tests? Can't justify spending weeks writing test? Want to prove that your API is working? Need to debug the iPhone client but don't want to open XCode.
HTML5 to the rescue!
- Need the app to be location based? Use geoLocation.
- Need to store data localy? Use localStorage.
- Not a designer, having trouble laying out your css? Use twitter bootstrap.
- Want to use a design pattern like the cool kids? How about pub/sub with amplify from appendTo.
- Want to do it all client-side?
You can jump around location using the links along the top. You can login with your Qliq login.
the source is on github